Monday, January 19, 2015

Contact

My name is Ciel, it's a short for Cielito.  I am a PR/Communications professional with 8 years agency and in-house experience in UAE and a huge fan of gastronomic cooking and exploring different taste.

I have had traveled Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Oman and Dubai, which has shaped me both personally and professionally. I believe every day is an opportunity to learn something new and valuable. My next wish destination is New Zealand, where my sister works, and Ohio,USA where my parents and other sister live.

In Food Times Me blog,  you can find hotel, restaurant reviews and thoughts on foodie things, from Dubai to Philippines and beyond!

Hopefully my personal blog can be sort of a guide to give you some tips on where is good to eat out locally, what restaurants are worth a special time out and what meals are worth a big fat "avoid".

For advertisements, sponsored posts, reviews and inquires, send me an email at foodtimesme@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment